About the company
Celigo is an industry leader, driving the future of application integration with a new business approach, state of the art technologies and a diehard team that pushes the limits to bring our customers’ most complex integrations to life.
Our central mission at Celigo is straightforward: to enable independent best of breed applications to work together as one.
We are convinced that every individual department, and each business end user deserves to have their say when it boils down to choosing software. It is our belief that integration challenges should never be a barrier.
About the role
The Solutions Architect is a highly visible, strategic/tactical role that requires business acumen, technical creatively and experience. This is a presales position where you will assist our sales team in helping them craft inovative cloud solutions. Job responsibilities include:
- Work independently, or as part of a larger team to utilize your industry experience and creativity in crafting cloud solutions around the NetSuite, Salesforce, Google and Amazon SaaS eco systems. The solutions that you will craft will include web applications, complex workflow automation, integration between cloud applications or between cloud and on-premise applications, etc.
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral and power point presentations for our products and solutions.
- Be the voice of the customer internally, helping shape our products and how they are delivered.
- Determine the optimal way to position our products and services in the market. Find new markets and verticals to expand our products and services to.
- Architect repetable solutions that can be productized.
Ideal Candidate (Qualifications):
- Must have at least three years of combined industry experience in at least one of the following areas: enterprise software implementation, technical consulting, sales engineering / solution consulting, or business process consulting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems or other related disciplines. MBA is preferred.
- A technical background is preferred but not necessary—we’re not looking for someone to code, but some who understands technology well, and can speak credibly on it at a high-level. Understanding of integration technologies such as SOA and Web Services is a bonus.
- Prior experience with CRM/ERP systems is a bonus.
- Prior experience in SaaS / On-Demand applications is a bonus.
- Prior experience/involvement in sales is preferred.
- Must have experience working with external clients.
- Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously, and capable of managing multiple deadlines. Ability to take direction and work independently.
At Celigo, we know that our company is only as good as our employees. You will get a chance to work closely with an incredibly dedicated group of people who are serious about putting great products and services into the marketplace. We continually search for candidates who share our beliefs and values. Common traits that we admire include:
- Enjoy the start-up atmosphere, and flexible with shifting priorities.
- Think big, and bring new ideas to the table, regardless of your rank or title.
- Overriding ambition and proactive nature, combined with the ability to inspire others.
- Be results driven—always. Must be willing to do what it takes to make each project or task a success.
- Quick learner. Must know when to listen, and when to take charge.
- Obsessive about quality and customer satisfaction.
Beyond the usual benefits, we accommodate flexible work hours, including working from home, and a strong emphasis on incentive compensation.