Software Sales Manager
About the company
Celigo is an industry leader, driving the future of application integration with a new business approach, state of the art technologies and a diehard team that pushes the limits to bring our customers’ most complex integrations to life.
Our central mission at Celigo is straightforward: to enable independent best of breed applications to work together as one.
We are convinced that every individual department, and each business end user deserves to have their say when it boils down to choosing software. It is our belief that integration challenges should never be a barrier.
About the role
The Responsibilities of a Celigo Software Sales Manager:
- Lead a team of individual contributors selling SaaS solutions in a B2B setting
- Be comfortable acting as a player and a coach, develop reps and provide advice on how to achieve their targets – but don’t hesitate to hop on the phone
- Play an essential part in hiring new team members
- Take responsibility for the team’s targets and coach your team to meet and exceed quotas on a regular basis
The Qualifications and Skills of a Celigo Software Sales Manager:
- Passionate and extremely knowledgable about SaaS solutions in software and service organizations
- Demonstrated achievement as an account executive, with at least 3 years experience leading a sales team in the SaaS/technology industry
- Firm understanding of key pain points for software organizations including, but not limited to: subscription management, sales of professional services, license management and revenue recognition
- Ambitious and capable of achieving or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- History producing direct and new business sales
- Note: some travel is necessary as a Celigo Software Sales Manager
The Culture You Can Expect as a Celigo Software Sales Manager:
Our sales team is team-oriented and emphasizes personal growth within an respectful and supportive company culture.
Let’s Not Forget Some of the Perks of a Celigo Software Sales Manager!
- Health insurance
- Bike friendly office space
- Flexible hours
- Option to work remotely
- Paid vacation / PTO
- Social activities outside of work
Celigo Software Sales Managers Travel: ~10% or less
Celigo is located in : San Mateo, California