Sales Development Representative
About the company
Celigo is an industry leader, driving the future of application integration with a new business approach, state of the art technologies and a diehard team that pushes the limits to bring our customers’ most complex integrations to life.
Our central mission at Celigo is straightforward: to enable independent best of breed applications to work together as one.
We are convinced that every individual department, and each business end user deserves to have their say when it boils down to choosing software. It is our belief that integration challenges should never be a barrier.
About the role
Celigo’s Product Sales group is growing and is looking for a Sales Representative to concentrate on direct sales of our Productivity Apps: Google Apps for NetSuite, Excel SmartClient and Integrator.
The Responsibilities of a Celigo Sales Development Representative:
- Handle a large volume of inbound and outbound leads
- Manage the discovery process by qualifying and nurturing new opportunities
- Understand the key business needs of clients
- Lock in business with net new accounts, and meet or exceed quarterly quota
- Conduct monthly webinars with a spotlight on a selected product
- Work alongside sales management to understand and improve sales initiatives and reporting, including optimization of Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Work alongside Celigo Account Management and Account Executives on Product Reviews, client feedback and references
- Facilitate the development and maintenance of website copy and resources
- Help implement sales productivity initiatives
- Communicate with reseller and referral partners, provide sales tools, product resources, lead referrals and commissions
The Qualifications and Skills of a Celigo Sales Development Representative:
- A strong interest in Software as a Service solutions and ambition to create a career in this fast growing industry
- Impressive written and verbal communications skills
- Proven analytical skills and ability to overcome problems
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Attentive to detail and shown capacity to execute projects and campaigns
- Prior experience with NetSuite and/or Salesforce.com is nice to have
- BS/BA required
- Note: some travel is necessary as a Celigo Sales Development Representative
The Culture You Can Expect as a Celigo Sales Development Representative:
Our sales team is team-oriented and emphasizes personal growth within a respectful and supportive company culture.
Let’s Not Forget Some of the Perks of a Celigo Sales Development Representative!
- Health insurance
- Bike friendly office space
- Flexible hours
- Option to work remotely
- Paid vacation / PTO
- Social activities outside of work
Celigo Sales Development Representatives Travel: ~10% or less
Celigo is located in : San Mateo, California