Territory Sales Representative
About the role
Territory Sales Representative - Newmarket
Ready to work for a digital imaging leader?
At Canon Canada, we’re guided by kyosei – our corporate philosophy meaning “all people living and working together into the future.” Since 1973 we’ve done just that, working together to become leaders in business and consumer imaging equipment and information systems.
As a global company, our reputation is built on our ability to meet the needs of our employees and our business partners. We pride ourselves on technological innovation, excellence and harmony with our environment, and strive to be innovators who deliver exceptional solutions and great customer experiences.
Canon continues to be the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance, all supported by our extensive, award winning line up.
We currently have entry-level Outside Sales opportunities available for ambitious sales professionals!
- Primary responsibility is to sell Canon office equipment products and solutions while generating new customers in an assigned geographical territory
- Calling on perspective customers, providing product information and demonstrations while creating proposals that speak to customer needs
- Typical account portfolio will consist of base and non-base small to medium sized accounts
- Performing all direct sales functions in a business to business, customer facing environment
- Meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Providing ROI solutions to both existing and new customers; increasing efficiencies in workflow, reducing cost and improving quality of print documents and document management processes
- Expanding Canon’s wallet share within base accounts
- Driving customer satisfaction through solution-based relationships
- Providing clients with the highest levels of customer service throughout the entire sales life cycle
1-3 years of relevant sales experience
A strong desire to win, achieve goals and to be rewarded based on results
An ability to build new business in a predominately customer facing environment
An entrepreneurial background, even having operated a business while attending school
Cold calling and new business generation skills
Self motivation, confidence and an ability to work autonomously
PC skills and working knowledge of a number of business programs
A dynamic personality with an ability to influence and persuade internal and external stakeholders
A College Diploma (Preferred but not required)
A vehicle and a valid Canadian driver’s license (Must)
Best in class training programs
Guaranteed base salaries, allowances, commissions and bonuses
Generous health and dental benefits including a leading Retirement Savings Program
Exceptional career potential!
If you want to join one of the world’s most recognized and prestigious companies and are focused on dollars not 9-5 hours, then click below to apply!
If you are among the best and most suitable for this position, we will be in touch with you shortly so that you can be a part of Canon’s legendary story of success