About the company
An EMG signal based Seizure Detection & Warning System to detect Grand Mal seizures and alert caregivers to provide prompt care in the home or institution.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life of people with convulsive seizures and those who love them.
About the role
Brain Sentinel is developing and intends to market products and services that detect neurological events leading to faster effective treatment.
Our first offering is an EMG signal based Seizure Detection & Warning System to detect Grand Mal seizures and alert caregivers to provide prompt care in the home or institution.
This system and service is designed to detect Grand Mal seizures leading to faster effective treatment to stop the seizure.
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Self-start and motivated individual
- Generating sales leads by networking, cold-calling prospects and building relationships as part of a coordinated sales strategy;
- Creating sales strategies by gathering market information, analyzing opportunities and documenting sales methodology;
- Makes outbound calls to potential customers by telephone, fax or e-mail to qualify leads to sell products and/or services in an effort to increase sales revenue.
- Develops and executes sales plans to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Emphasizes features, benefits and advantages of products and/or services, quotes prices and availability of products.