Enterprise Inside Representative
About the role
As an EIR, you will be the inside counterpart to a small team of experienced field-based Enterprise Account Executives. Your responsibilities will include creating, developing, managing and closing upsells, cross-sells, and net-new business deals.
If you are creative, energetic, self-driven, understand the sales process and the buying cycle, know what you can do to build sales trust and match use cases to the right Box service offering and thrive in a team-selling model
we want to talk to you. Must also love using Box and want to share that with prospects across the US.
- Closing and managing deals in the Enterprise segment
- Calling and emailing executives at senior levels
- Working effectively in a team selling environment with an experienced field AE
- Documenting various qualification details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps
- Understanding stakeholder needs and effectively communicating how Box will meet them
- Rapidly learning Collaboration, Content Management, Enterprise 2.0, the Box model and a Solution Selling or Customer-Centric sales methods
- Using SalesForce.com for lead management and sales forecasting Ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Prioritizing opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- 4-year degree required
- Strong background in lead generation
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience with an additional 1-2 years of sales experience
- Very organized
- Technically adept, understanding of software
- SaaS or Content Management experience a plus, but not required
- Must be a Box user
- Passion for cloud technologies
Box provides a secure way to share content and improve collaboration on any device. Desktop, tablet or mobile. From huge corporations to mom and pop stores, Box believes technology should never limit anything you do. Businesses of any size can be more productive, inventive and powerful on Box. The company is well funded by top VC firms like Andreessen Horowitz, Draper Fisher Jurvetson and U.S. Venture Partners. Box is proud to be on Forbes’ list of America’s Most Promising Companies, is used in 240,000 businesses – including 99% of the Fortune 500 – and is the go-to product of 27 million people. Box is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment where diversity thrives.