About the company
The Bouncepad is an elegant, secure and robust tablet and iPad enclosure for use in public spaces. Trusted by major brands such as Virgin, Adidas and BMW, our tablet and iPad kiosks are everywhere; in pop-up stores, galleries, restaurants and even on the London Eye.Delivering worldwide with bases in London, Boston and Berlin.
About the role
Join a design and technology business that’s gone from start-up to grown-up in less than five years, to help us liaise with our fast-growing, big-brand client base. We have recently opened our first US office in Boston and our team is quickly expanding.
Bouncepad are a flourishing company at the heart of an unstoppable trend in cutting-edge design and technology: we create kiosks for tablets in public spaces – think securely mounted iPads for everyone to use anywhere, from shops and exhibitions to hotels.
Bouncepads provide the framework for an endless range of uses and apps. Major brands like BMW, American Airlines, Verizon, Adidas and Comcast are already enjoying our products. We’re proud to be market leaders in a field that’s helping to power the US manufacturing revival. We love being involved in an industry that attracts the most diverse thinkers and audiences, exciting brands and agencies. Since our start in 2010 we’ve just kept growing: today, Bouncepad have offices in London and Boston, and we are exporting our products all over the world.
All this wouldn’t be possible without our fantastic team. And this is where you come in: we are looking for people who are as passionate about design, technology and new ideas as we are. In return, we offer fantastic opportunities to be part of an industry that is shaping the future of retail, and many other sectors.
The role & responsibilities
We are looking for an Account Manager to support the increasing demands from our rapidly growing client list, based in our Boston, MA office.
You should have 2 to 3 years of experience in a B2B inside sales environment. Experience in selling to retail or working with technology companies would be preferable, but most importantly you must be curious and show a thirst for knowledge.
Operate as the lead point of contact for your assigned clients
- Assure the smooth transition between inbound sales and managed accounts
- Develop strong relationships with existing accounts and partnerships in a variety of sectors, and show an ability to grow and retain your accounts.
- Proactively meet with your accounts in person to discuss current and upcoming projects, while regularly presenting Bouncepad’s latest products and service offerings.
- Effectively maintain account and project statuses in our pipeline using Salesforce CRM system. All activities should be detailed.
- Support projects from test phases through to mass rollout stage, using knowledge of apps, installations, technology and solutions
- Effectively qualify new partners and develop and drive partnerships through our approved partner program.
- Be confident supporting clients over the phone and in person
- Actively develop your knowledge and understanding of the retail, hospitality and technology industries.
- Champion Bouncepad’s excellent customer service and rapid response times.
- Become a Bouncepad expert – advising on product choice and complementary hardware and content solutions
- Work with our operations team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Experience selling to the retail or hospitality industries
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A natural problem solver and able to work under own initiative.
- Organized and have excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience using Salesforce CRM, utilizing reporting and dashboard features
Salary: Competitive base salary, plus very competitive sales incentive scheme
- Annual performance-based salary review
- Full Healthcare & Dental contribution
- Life Insurance
- 401k contribution
- Gym Membership
- Monthly social events
- Excellent startup environment, where we supply free food and drinks