Sales and Business Development
About the company
The web marketing platform for building booming communities. Boomity provides an efficient way to engage your audience more effectively by simplifying the process of managing multiple online marketing, social media and community tools.
We at Boomity want to bring you into the new era of communications as painlessly and cost effectively as possible.
About the role
Being on the Boomity Sales and Business Development Team:
This is more than a “job” or “role”, it is an amazing opportunity to be part of a fast-growing team and organization.
We live in the SaaS world and provide cutting-edge technology tools for B2B companies. If you have an interest in controlling your own work, are willing to take on risk in order to see huge rewards, are self-motivated, work well with others, like to joke around, and love to sell – we should be talking.
The position is foremost commission based, with a small base and an opportunity for equity (upon reaching sales targets).
The Responsibilities of a Boomity Sales and Development Team Member:
- Develop sales approaches by collecting market information, evaluating opportunities and documenting your sales methodology;
- Outbound prospect and make calls to potential clients by phone, fax or e-mail to qualify leads in an effort to increase sales revenue
- Create and move sales plans into place in order to build and maintain customer relationships
- Educate prospective clients on the features, benefits and advantages or our products and/or services
- Quote prices and availability of products
The Qualifications and Requirements of a Boomity Sales and Development Team Member:
- 4 or more years of experience in a business development role or inside sales representative role
- Holds a college diploma
- Proven success in system based selling
- Impressive organizational skills, written and verbal communication, listening and presenting skills
The Culture You Can Expect as Part of the Boomity Sales and Development Team:
Our sales team is team-oriented and emphasizes personal growth within an informal and respectful company culture.
Let’s Not Forget Some of the Perks for the Boomity Sales and Development Team!
- Pet friendly environment
- Bike friendly office space
- Flexible hours
- Option to work remotely
- Paid vacation / PTO
- Social activities outside of work