Business Solutions Manager
About the company
Blytheco is an established national, full-service business systems solutions provider.
For over 30 years, we have specialized in the design, implementation, consulting and support of enterprise resource planning (ERP), accounting, customer relations management (CRM), human resources, payroll (HRMS / HRIS) and Marketing solutions. Some of the products we offer are Sage (Sage X3, Sage 500, Sage 100,Sage HRMS), NetSuite, Infor CRM and Salesforce – on both cloud and on-premise platforms.
About the role
Blytheco is seeking an experienced and energetic Business Solutions Manager (BSM). The individual we are seeking will be responsible for identifying and serving new business solutions opportunities to address complex business issues.
Who Succeeds at Blytheco?
- Energetic “high standards” professionals who are highly competitive, creative, and strategic
- Organized, self-motivated, driven individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and a “roll your sleeves up” hands-on approach
- Members with the ability to collaborate successfully with a team of high performance sales, customer service,consulting and administrative professionals
- People with a high level of focus on customer satisfaction, quality of service, and profitability to ensure our clients receive a world-class customer experience
What is the Day-to-Day of a BSM at Blytheco?
- Serving as the primary advocate for our prospects throughout their evaluation, assessment and selection of a new ERP system
- Professionally managing and executing our proven sales process for our clients
- Assessing, quantifying and documenting our clients’ business process pains and recommending solutions to solve those pains
- Meeting with and presenting for clients at a high level
- Producing professional documentation of current challenges, future requirements and benefits in a clear, concise manner
- Collaborating with the client and our Implementation Team on sales activities, clearly defining roles, responsibilities, objectives, and timelines related to the clients’ decision process
- Ensuring all relevant documents, notes, and opportunity forecasts are captured timely in our CRM
- Learning constantly about the solutions we can offer for our prospects
- Consistently achieving our KPIs and monthly and quarterly quota expectations
What are the Key Attributes of a Blytheco BSM?
- Rapport - Ability to quickly connect and build strong long-term relationships, trust, and followship with clients and co-workers
- Initiative - High resourcefulness and curiosity in tenaciously pursuing new business, researching clients and markets, solving problems, and understanding the competition
- Trusted Advisor Approach - Understanding of common mid-market business processes across industries to craft solutions to complex business issues
- Character, credibility, and command skills to influence customer decision-making and steer them to the most elegant solution
- Proven success selling to C-level and executive level management with multiple decision makers
- Proven negotiation and customer service skills in a consultative, solutions-oriented sales environment
- Knowledge of ERP applications preferred
- Documentation and Deliverables - Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills in both live and remote environments
- Project Management - Skills to successfully multi-task, prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects in tandem while maintaining a sense of urgency and responsiveness