Enterprise Account Executive
About the company
BlueCat delivers software-based DNS, DHCP and IP Address Management
(DDI) solutions enabling our customers to build and manage their most complex network infrastructure to meet the rapid change of pace of their business. All enterprise infrastructure depends on DDI at its core, to operate effectively. Our technology is adaptive and open, giving our customers the flexibility to grow their networks without rearchitecting at every expansion point.
About the role
The Enterprise Account Executive opportunity at BlueCat is an exciting field based sales career opportunity developing a set of targeted named accounts, focused primarily on the Fortune 2000.
– Create, manage and execute a strategic territory coverage and sales plan that encourages multi-angle access into key accounts, with a focus on achieving revenue goals consistently on a quarterly and annual basis.
– Meet and exceed established monthly and quarterly revenue objectives.
– Plan and manage both account and deal strategy. Identify, qualify, orchestrate and close new business within net new and existing accounts.
– Develop a detailed understanding of organizational structure, competitive landscape and technology heat map within entire account list.
– Prospect into targeted named accounts. Develop and execute field sales campaigns to create demand, work closely with Lead Generation and Sales Engineering resources to build and manage a robust pipeline of new business. Manage multiple complex sales processes simultaneously.
– Articulate the BlueCat value proposition to senior IT leaders, effectively identify and quantify customer pains, highlight ROI and business value through a consultative sales approach.
– Work within a team environment; manage internal and external resources to execute account and deal strategy and maximize sales efforts and success rate.
– Establish & maintain strong and referenceable relationships with existing client base.
– Forecast accurately and maintain the system of record in Salesforce.com.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experiences Required:
– Minimum of 5-10 years of technology sales experience, with a track record of consistent over-achievement against assigned quota and a high level of income attainment
– Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required
– Demonstrated success in strategic account selling; strategic thinker with ability to create and execute account plan and strategy
– High intelligence and mental acuity
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong negotiation and closing skills
– Hunter mentality with proven experience in effectively building a regional territory
– Creative problem solver who can react quickly and multi-task
– Highly driven and self-motivated
– Strong leadership and people skills
– Strong business acumen; polished, and articulate, comfortable selling and presenting to senior level executives
– Tech savvy – Salesforce.com, MS Office, LinkedIn, Twitter, social media experience is a plus
Core Values and Overall Characteristics Sought in All BlueCat Employees:
Curiosity – We care and inquire about the challenges and needs of our customers
Clarity – We keep communication crisp, clear and responsive
Collaboration – We win with each other, never alone
Transparency – We ensure all relevant information is available – no questions are off limits
Ownership – We are responsible and accountable for getting things done
Working at BlueCat allows you to challenge yourself every day. Our culture advocates innovation, continuous learning and work/life balance. Feed your passion, be bold, get inspired and grow with us!