About the company
BlueCat delivers software-based DNS, DHCP and IP Address Management
(DDI) solutions enabling our customers to build and manage their most complex network infrastructure to meet the rapid change of pace of their business. All enterprise infrastructure depends on DDI at its core, to operate effectively. Our technology is adaptive and open, giving our customers the flexibility to grow their networks without rearchitecting at every expansion point.
About the role
Account Director BlueCat Networks is a highly successful fast-‐paced organization looking to hire Account Directors. This position is meant for a highly experienced sales rep in the network space, who has managed enterprise accounts. The AD reports directly to a Regional Sales Manager, and is responsible for specifically defined regions, with strategic goals. Regional BDRs and system engineers will support the work of the Account Director. We are looking for a team player with extensive experience working in a very fast paced, growth oriented environment are ideally suited for this role.
- Driving the expansion of the company’s existing customer and prospect base
- Actively promoting and selling the company’s products directly to enterprise and mid-‐ market clients and through established Channel and Technology Alliance partners.
- Creating new customer opportunities, driving deal flow, and exceeding established monthly and quarterly revenue objectives
- High activity levels, active partner engagement, and effective negotiation and closing skills in a complex technology sales environment.
- Demonstrated success in strategic and national account selling
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Established enterprise, mid-‐market and partner relationships in assigned territory
- Excellent organizational, presentation, listening, and communication skills
- Consistent top performer with record of 100% achievement of quota
- Proven experience in effectively building regional territory
- Creative problem solver who can react quickly and multi-task
- Strategic thinker able to successfully implement detailed sales and account plans
- Able to negotiate successfully and sell ideas and concepts
- Energetic team player with friendly and approachable manner
- Willing to travel