Inside Sales Representative
About the company
In 1999, the Big Ass Fan Company was born. Kind of.
Then called the HVLS Fan Co. (that’s High Volume, Low Speed—catchy, right?), we first made our mark selling massive ceiling fans that spun slowly but moved astounding amounts of air. The fans kept large spaces that lacked air conditioning, such as factories and dairy barns, feeling cool and comfortable—and soon enough, plenty of other customers wanted in. Things moved fast after that (and kept moving). Only a few years later, we officially changed our name after customers kept calling and asking if we made “those big-ass fans.”
It takes a certain personality to proudly declare, “I work at Big Ass Solutions.” And that’s exactly the kind of person who excels here. From GEDs to Ph.D.s, it’s our diverse mix of employees who create our unique culture.
About the role
- Act as front line of sales and consultative communication with inbound end user calls.
- Responsible for sale from initial conversation to close of sale, processing payments, and ensuring data integrity in Salesforce.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and large geographical territory in fast paced environment.
- Work with sales team to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships in order to increase sales.
- Assess customer requests and make appropriate recommendations of product application.
- Conduct comprehensive customer and market research.
- Research and qualify prospective customers.
- Report periodically on activity and performance.
- Enter accurate information into database in a timely manner.
- Conduct business in a professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with current word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability and desire to work in team environment.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Experience using SalesForce CRM an asset.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Why live life Big Ass?
You want benefits? We’ve got your health insurance, life insurance, and more. But what about the Big Ass environment? Join us in our open concept office where we work, laugh and learn as a team, followed by company social outings either axe throwing, Ping Pong events or a wing eating competition. Did we break another record today? Let’s open the beer fridge and celebrate our success together!
Big Ass Solutions, a perennial honoree among Kentucky’s “Best Places to Work,” extends its culture to all of our offices worldwide. We offer employees excellent pay and a challenging, rewarding work environment. Add to that the career opportunities that come from fast and profitable growth, and you can understand why the company boasts an 88 percent employee retention rate.