Inside Sales & Marketing Coordinator
About the company
Berkeley Payment Solutions delivers MasterCard and Visa prepaid card programs for corporations, governments, and financial institutions. As a trusted managed services provider, we help clients navigate the payments industry ecosystem and offer an extensive suite of services including program management, product development, accounting and reporting, IT consulting and integration, processing, card design, and card fulfillment.
We also partner with leading financial institutions to accelerate revenue growth opportunities and profitability by reducing the cost, complexity, and risk of developing and launching new payments products.
Through these partnerships, Berkeley serves over 700 corporate and government clients in North America spanning all industries and business functions, providing a variety of prepaid Visa and MasterCard solutions that are simple, flexible, and effective.
Berkeley was recently ranked #66 on the Profit 500 list of Canada’s fastest growing companies.
About the role
Berkeley is a growing company that provides a collaborative, team oriented, and results focused environment that offers candidates the opportunity for personal accomplishment, ownership/accountability, and career growth within our expanding sales and marketing team.
We’re looking for a driven individual to help sales and marketing advance new opportunities, manage the sales and marketing pipeline, and provide education about our solutions to potential clients. The Inside Sales & Marketing Coordinator’s success in achieving clear goals will be rewarded with a strong base salary plus commission/bonus compensation package.
- Research, qualify and prospect new leads using CRM and marketing software
- Utilize sales/marketing tools to manage and generate leads and prospects for the sales team
- Develop and close new business and assigned existing client list
- Educate/communicate with existing clients on new product offerings
- Maintain effective lines of communication between the client and Berkeley to ensure clients achieve/exceed their goals
- Meet/exceed assigned revenue targets from new and existing clients
- Be accountable for moving prospects continuously forward in the marketing and sales pipeline
- Experience in sales, customer service or marketing with emphasis on direct sales
- Competitive by nature and results driven with experience handling sales targets and meeting/exceeding goals
- Bachelor degree with 2+ years of successful sales experience
- Experience working in a team-based environment with a good understanding of the buying process and sales cycle
- Strong customer service and negotiating skills
- A well-developed understanding and use of a consultative sales approach
- Clear, concise and compelling written and verbal communication skills
- Organization skills that are consistent with experience using a CRM as part of your sales process
- Experience with Salesforce an asset
- French speaking an asset
Candidate Must Be
- Confident and results-oriented
- Outgoing and high-energy
- Self starter who seeks out information and enjoys a challenge
- Both a hunter and a farmer, able to open new doors and doors within existing clients
- Motivated by achieving/exceeding goals and quotas
- Strong negotiator/persuasive communicator with a solid business sense
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented with exceptional listening, presentation and communication skills