Account Manager, Indirect Channel
About the role
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 135 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Bell Mobility team offers a full range of wireless products and services for residential and business customers, including the largest selection of superphones on the fastest and most advanced network technology.
We are seeking an Account Manager, who will help the organization continue its tremendous winning momentum into the future to meet demand. The Account Manager will develop and manage partnerships that will strategically help grow the M2M program.
The M2M In-Direct Team works with M2M resellers in Canada to drive significant results in wireless M2M measured by activations and revenues. The position of M2M Reseller Account Manager will be responsible for service management and business development activities for over 30 to 40 M2M resellers. This position will report directly to the Director – Business Development.
- The successful candidate will be accountable for reseller satisfaction related to all operational activities
- Establish and execute quarterly service management meetings with resellers to ensure all service levels are met
- Assist in clearing service management roadblocks for the sales teams in order to secure new business
- Responsible identifying business growth opportunity areas in the reseller accounts, inclusive of new product offerings, service extensions through a consultative selling approach
- Support the development of short and long term sales strategies for the resellers, in partnership with the Business Development Manager
- Partner with business development sales team to renew and extend reseller contracts as required
- Educate virtual team (eg. Client Care) on specific customized reseller contract obligations
- Act as a champion in creating a customer (reseller) focused culture
- Manage appropriate flow of information between the business operations, reseller sales, Bell executives and the resellers
- Be actively involved in providing feedback and guidance regarding evaluation of problem resolution for processes and service management activities
- Possess advanced understanding of wireless solutions including networks, applications, and integration requirements for mobile devices or other hardware
- The successful candidate will bring 3-5 years of Solution or consultative selling experience and have worked/ partnered with VARS (value added resellers)
- Ability to translate technical issues into business benefits as well as conduct in depth technical discussion
- Experience building out an indirect sales channel
- Strategic thinking with ability to develop and communicate a vision for innovative partnerships
- Be able to communicate effectively and give presentations to various audiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience collaborating in a matrix organization and resolving issues across multi-discipline functions
- Possess a demonstrated ability to effectively manage numerous requests and deadlines
- Possess a valid driver’s license and willing to travel to meet resellers
- Bilingual: French and English would be an asset
- Experience leading an indirect sales (re-seller channel) IT/ Software sales experience
- Expertise in particular, but not limited to, Microsoft Office, NM1 & SFDC