About the company
BayOne, an information technology outsourcing company specializes in Consulting services, Infrastructure & Application outsourcing and Application solutions. Here, committed and unflinching teams of consultants come together to provide top-quality, cost-effective & quick solutions to the valued customers.
Understanding the needs and challenges and coming up with the best solutions is what makes BayOne a trusted name for its customers. A never-ending and relentless drive to bring its customers complete, reliable and secure solutions helps meet the required goals and demands of the future.
A strategic collaboration, wherein understanding the client’s requirements is supreme, enables the development of an intricate architectural and design solution that unleashes the customer’s potential. This creates the required business impact that transforms the customers’ business processes.
The existing and offering portfolio includes business and technology services comprising of IT Consulting, Application Development, Systems Integration, Application Management Outsourcing, Testing, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence, Application Security, CRM Services and Legacy Modernization.
About the role
We are looking for Account Manager who would be responsible for managing existing accounts and generating Consulting and Staff Augmentation business by pursuing prospective leads, new business prospecting, and cross selling into existing clients to create new revenue streams. We are looking for individuals with strong passion, good organization and communication to succeed.
Your responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- Growing Business in existing accounts
- Managing relationships with hiring manager
- Focusing on developing relationships with key decision makers within organizations.
- Ensure continued relationships with clients during and following a project.
- Demonstrate high level of energy and professionalism working with internal and external networks.
- In-depth understanding of services provided under managed services, solution sales and staffing.
- Strong technical sales background with a minimum of 1-5 years’ experience in a Business Development role within the IT industry.
- Must have the ability to confidently interact with senior management and executives.
- You should be competitive, self-motivated individual with a desire to win.
If you have a background in technology with sales experience and looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential with a growing organization, apply today!
Desired Skills and Experience
Direct Sales Recruiting
Account Management Business Development Cold Calling Customer Service Temporary Placement