Business Development Rep 2
About the company
Base CRM is the first intelligent sales productivity software platform. What sets Base CRM apart is its capability to empower sales teams with the information to secure deals quicker and provide better results for their effort.
Their CRM and Salesforce Automation gives sales leaders insights and visibility on upcoming deals in the pipeline and future forecasts for closed deals.
For those who are constantly on the go and want to stay in the know – it is available in desktop and mobile app. Base CRM was made for the way people participate in today’s businesses and allows users to take advantage of important sales and client data – anytime, anywhere.
Base CRM is ranked the number one Mobile Sales and CRM app, has over 100,000 Android downloads, and boasts over 6,000 customers including big names such as Cisco, Stryker, CBRE, IDEO, Expensify and Aflac. Base CRM is venture backed – raising $23 million – and is located in Palo Alto, California.
About the role
Being a Base CRM Business Development Rep
A Base CRM Business Development Rep is integral in the success of the company. Are you lively and energetic with a drive to see real accomplishments from your efforts? If that’s you, get on board with us and see your hard work directly translate to an increased number of leads and closed deals. Base CRM is looking for a Business Development Rep at the Mountain View office. As a BDR, you are responsible for growing new business working alongside the inbound and outbound sales channels by acting in a team role to address and identify new opportunities.
Base CRM is looking for highly engaged individuals with strong conversational skills and a natural talent for sales. Business Development Reps will be working together with our Director of SMB Sales and SMB Account Managers to transform qualified prospects into new business partnerships.
Your Responsibilities as a Base CRM Business Development Rep
- Apply active selling and negotiation skills to prospect new customers
- Develop lead qualifying methods
- Identify possible opportunities through a high number of leads
- Work alongside Account Managers in meetings, events and appointments
- Define best practices as we expand the Business Development Rep team
- Develop sales opportunities for growth
- Establish and nurture client relationships to build the business
Requirements for a Base CRM Business Development Rep
- 1-3 years of work experience in a professional environment
- Proficient PC skills required including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong verbal & written communication skills are important
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Thrive in a fast growing and dynamic workplace
- Manage time and work independently with an upbeat attitude
- Working knowledge of CRM systems (nice to have)
- Experience with phone demos for software (nice to have)
Perks for Base CRM Business Development Rep
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) matching
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and an abundance of caffeine
- Relocation help and expense coverage (if necessary)