About the company
Attivio, a Data Dexterity Company, provides software that several of the world’s best-known brands count on to gain immediate visibility into critical data that helps them to crush deadlines, transform productivity, and make an impact globally. As the winner of the “Best Company Culture” award on Venture Fizz, we are growing exponentially and are looking for sales professionals to join our all-star team.
Attivio offers impressive health and dental insurance, 401K, and unlimited paid time off and tuition compensation. Located in Auburndale, MA, our convenient office is a hop away from the Green Line and offers free parking.
About the role
Solution Architects are the primary source of technical expertise for the Attivio Sales team (OEM, Direct, and Channel) and prospective customers. SAs are critical members of our Sales Team. The role requires deep technical knowledge and hands-on capabilities, problem solving skills, presentation skills, business understanding, and a passion for learning and adapting new technologies and methodologies. The successful candidate will join the Solution Architect team in a fast-paced environment with great growth opportunities.
* Functioning as a technical expert providing technical support and training to clients and partners
* Using value selling and Challenger Sales methodologies to convey the value of Attivio
* Collaborate with Sales, Solution Engineers, Engineering and the customer to deliver successful Proof-Of-Concepts (POC) engagements
* Achieving and surpassing sales objectives, and working with others to ensure successful implementation of software solutions
* Relaying client feedback and requirements to Product Management in the form of business requirements and use case documents
* Coordinating a smooth transition of newly signed customers to Attivio’s Customer Delivery and Support teams
* Minimum of 2 years in a Pre-sales
* A BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Experience with Hadoop, RDBMS, BI, or data warehousing is required
* Willingness to travel up to 50%
* Excellent presentation skills
* Solid written, verbal communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Exceptionally strong technical trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced, result-driven environment
* Comfort operating in Windows and Linux environments
* Experience developing in Java
* Experience with a Python, Perl, Ruby, or similar languages
* Experience integrating applications