Business Development Team Lead
About the company
Attivio, a Data Dexterity Company, provides software that several of the world’s best-known brands count on to gain immediate visibility into critical data that helps them to crush deadlines, transform productivity, and make an impact globally. As the winner of the “Best Company Culture” award on Venture Fizz, we are growing exponentially and are looking for sales professionals to join our all-star team.
Attivio offers impressive health and dental insurance, 401K, and unlimited paid time off and tuition compensation. Located in Auburndale, MA, our convenient office is a hop away from the Green Line and offers free parking.
About the role
Attivio provides software that empowers its customers to get their hands on the right data and to work with it to quickly get it to the point of informing decisions. At Attivio, we believe that there is tremendous untapped value in enterprise information ecosystems. Many of the world’s leading brands rely on us to gain immediate visibility into all of their information, not just the data sitting in known databases.
This hybrid role will manage the business development team, coaching their success at Attivio while achieving an individual KPI. This position is highly beneficial for someone with a proven track record of business development who is looking to grow into the next step of their career. Must have 1+ years experience working in business development at a technology company.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative communications designed to increase interest in Attivio
- Understand and articulate Attivio’s technology and value proposition to potential customers
- Make 40-50 calls per day
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Research and building new and existing accounts
- Create and prioritizing strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Provide continuous updates on all active accounts within the company CRM system (salesforce.com) and report on sales activities, status and progress on a regular basis
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and reference-ability
- Oversee business development team members to ensure they are achieving their daily, monthly and quarterly quotas
- Mentor mentor the team by guiding them on sales calls, helping them strategize to reach their quotas, keeping them motivated, etc
- Coach them to grow into the next stage of their careers at Attivio
- Hire and train new team members
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists and define territories
- Position requires commuting and working full time in to our Newton, MA headquarters
- Position requires a Bachelor’s Degree along with 2-3 years of into selling into fortune 500 accounts,
- Previous experience leading teams is a plus
- Prior experience with big data/bi software a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and results oriented, team environment
- Strong work ethic and a self-motivated to meet set goals and obtain success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate the value proposition of our technology to our potential customers
- Attivio was named an industry leader in 2 Forester Waves and in a Gartner Magic Quadrant in the last 12 months
- We offer great health & dental insurance, 401K, unlimited paid time off & tuition
- Our office environment is collaborative and passionate and we take pride in encouraging work/life balance to all our employees
- Our office is located steps from the Green Line and we offer free parking & free gym access
- Voted “Best Company Culture” by Venture Fizz