Major Account Manager
About the company
Arista Networks was founded to pioneer and deliver software-driven cloud networking solutions for large data center storage and computing environments. Arista’s award-winning platforms, ranging in Ethernet speeds from 10 to 100 gigabits per second, redefine scalability, agility and resilience.
Come join our company and be a part of a team that continues to ignite new innovations in the software driven cloud networking space. Arista is transforming the way data centers, cloud networking and high performance computing environments operate and manage their mission critical environments with our networking solutions.
About the role
Arista has an exciting opportunity for a Major Account Manager. The purpose of this position is to generate qualified leads and develop new customers in conjunction with our strategic channel partners. The candidate should have experience in both networking and or data center technologies.
- Manages and grows new customer relationships and revenue associated with Arista data center networking products.
- Prospects and develops new potential customers (Resellers) via telephone by qualifying and tracking leads, researching and identifying key contacts, placing calls to establish business relationships, qualifying new accounts and making sales.
- Participates in marketing program planning, development, execution and measurement to ensure that programs succeed according to plan.
- Interfaces with Arista headquarters to coordinate sales and marketing activity.
- Takes initiative in getting necessary training and certification on Arista products
- Monitors client satisfaction and elevates issues of dissatisfaction for quick resolution.
- Sets own priorities and schedules to meet established goals; meets commitments consistently.
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Sales experience in data networking equipment, software, and/or services, particularly with Value Added Resellers/Distributors and Systems Integrators in datacenter markets.
- Very strong communication and listening skills, ability to establish rapport over the phone, ability to build credibility quickly, and clearly articulate a value proposition
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Knowledge of competitive products, solutions, and services
- Professional in appearance with solid business acumen and the ability to present and negotiate
- Strong time management and ability to multi-task; takes initiative and follows through
- Desire and ability to move into a leadership position as the business grows
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required