About the company
Appster is a software development firm working with entrepreneurs, startups, and innovating enterprises to build ‘game-changing’ apps.
We help customers and partners with their cradle to grave app strategy based on a deep expertise in ideation, customer acquisition, development, growth hacking, private and crowd funding, and cutting edge innovation. Appster has helped hundreds of startups and established companies reduce their costs by 50% while delivering exponential increases in human and financial productivity.
Appster is the fastest growing company in the industry with over 2000% growth in just over 3 years! Our ambition is to have operations in 42 countries and become a billion dollar company.
We are recognized as a market leader by Forbes, Fast Company, Business Insider, and the New York Times - a position that we fight to defend everyday!
About the role
We are looking to grow our business development team in the Americas. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high growth, fastpaced and fun company with tremendous market demand for our solutions and services. You will gain valuable experience by working with a senior leadership team with a proven track record for building predictable, repeatable, scalable and profitable global businesses.
You’re looking for a high growth startup that needs a go getter to help turn qualified leads into revenue. You’re passionate about being successful and growing your career. You want to be an impact player that helps to grow a business from the ground up.
- Quickly understand the benefits and capabilities of Appster
- Generate new business revenue by closing deals from new and existing customer accounts
- Conduct in-depth business discovery conversations to qualify opportunities and keep them moving through the sales funnel
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual quota
- Be an effective team lead and provide data driven feedback on what’s working and what needs to improve in order to achieve quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience closing deals
- Confidence on the phone
- Passion for technology
- Entrepreneurial self starter that thrives in a fast paced environment
- Takes pride in being able to work independently
- Amazing organizational skills
- Passion for helping entrepreneurs bring their ideas to life through Trusted Advisor relationships
- Ability to work from our San Francisco city office
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Winning, Can Do ATTITUDE AND APTITUDE
- Prior knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM applications
Nice to Haves
- Startup experience
- Prior experience with App or SaaS companies
- Prior experience of working as part of a team with global operations