Inside Sales Rep
About the company
ApexChat has emerged as a leading live chat solution for SMBs. Over 6,500 websites today use our software and service, and rapidly growing. Our live chat software is seen over one million times each day via our customer’s websites. Our value proposition is industry leading, we offer a high quality product and service at a price point that is unquestionably competitive.
Made for small/medium sized businesses, ApexChat provides 24/7 Live Chat software and industry trained operators to generate more web leads for you.
ApexChat helps online advertisers turn valuable visitors into customers. In fact, our clients see an increase in web leads by 40% on average.
About the role
As an ApexChat Account Executive you will be responsible for developing accounts in a designated territory. On the job training and support from an experienced sales team will be provided.
This is an insides sales position with an opportunity to telecommute for the right candidate with a proven track record. This is a full-time position, which includes a base salary. Telecommuting candidates would need to have prior experience telecommuting and/or significant experience selling in the SMB space.
We’re looking for a dynamic, well-spoken, high performing sales professional with 2+ years experience selling preferably over the phone and via web demos/presentations. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business, exceeding sales quota, and loves the thrill of the hunt as a result of outbound prospecting.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual who wants to be a part of an awesome team and be rewarded for over achievement with an uncapped compensation plan.
- Research and identify prospects/leads
- Maintain steady activity of outbound calls, emails, and social selling
- Engage with inbound per-qualified leads
- Strategically attack a regional territory
- Deliver compelling web demos using inside sales best practices
- Manage an accurate sales funnel pipeline with our CRM
- Coordinate with Account Operations team
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Experience selling digital marketing solutions
- Resilience and ability to overcome objections
- Positive Attitude
- Openness to feedback and coachability
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ready for a start up environment where agility is necessary
- Tech savvy