Healthcare Recruiter/Business Development
About the company
All Star Recruiting (ASR) is looking for dedicated, energetic, hardworking individuals who want to join a very successful and growing healthcare staffing company in the Broward/PalmBeach area. Our culture is professional and fast-paced, yet not overly "corporate."We pride ourselves on effectively servicing our Providers, Clients, and the Community;while also focusing on our employees’ personal, professional, and financialgoals. As a Sun-Sentinel Top Places to Work recipient, ASR is the team to join if you are looking for specialized development, benefits, competitive pay, and job expansion, in a fun and collaborative environment!
About the role
Recruiters will locate, match, and place qualified Physicians and mid-level Medical Professionals with our contracted Healthcare partners via phone and email. Theywill build relationships with new and existing Clients to locate temporaryand/or permanent positions to pair healthcare providers with.
- Contact and qualify new and existing Healthcare Professionals for jobopportunities
- Assist in the screening, interviewing, marketing, and placement ofprospective Healthcare Professionals
- Use a multi-dimensional approach (phone, internet, social media, etc.) tofill Client needs including an emphasis on heavy phone volume (60-100 calls perday)
- Negotiate contracts with prospective Clients and “C-Level” Providers
- Meet monthly/quarterly quotas assigned by management
This opportunity is for a"full desk" position which requires:
• Excellent verbal/writtencommunication skills are a must
• Computer savviness and experience witha large-scale database system (CRM)
• Ability to develop rapport quicklywith both current/prospective Candidates and Clients
• Effective negotiation, closing, andtime management skills
• Ability to work and thrive individuallyand in a team environment
Experience and Education:
Prior recruitment experience is not required, but a 2-4 year degree is preferred.
*On-Target earnings are only indicative of first year recruiters earnings