Sales Representative/Territory Sales
About the company
At Air Energy, LLC we specialize in providing our customers with some of the most innovative and energy effective industrial air compressors and vacuum systems on the market.
No matter if our customers are seeking systems for a one-bay auto shop or industrial air compressors for a high tech manufacturing operation, Air Energy has the necessary products and capabilities to take on projects of any size. Our extensive inventory of spare parts, industrial air compressors and vacuum systems allows us to offer our customers exactly what they’re looking for in a timely and cost effective manner.
Our expert service and technical support staff have earned us a reputation for prompt response and reliability crafted over the course of nearly thirty years of experience.
About the role
Develop sensibilities consistent with the operation of Air Energy LLC territory sales process, customer interaction, and marketing through the use of company sales collateral.
To learn the full product scope of capital equipment offered by Air Energy LLC, including the terminology, compressed air and vacuum theory, and mechanical and operational aspects of the equipment.
- This position reports directly to the VP of Sales & Marketing.
- Prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, mail/e-marketing,and/or utilizing Internet and Web based information sources.
- Handle in-bound equipment sales information requests either electronically or telephone.
- Inter-face with Field Sales Group and VP of Sales on a daily basis.
- Preparation of proposals, bid materials, and post bid documentation and ability to meet deadlines for submission of proposal and post sale documentation.
- Demonstrate ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets.
- Strong communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling.
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and databases used in marketing environment.
- Utilization of Virtual Engineer to develop and present sales proposals.
- Effectively managing time in order to maximize customer contact.
- Report competitive activity in the field.
- Conduct leak audits and generating documents for utility rebate programs.
- Attend trainings as assigned.
- Timely submission of sales reports.
- Timely submission of expense reports.
Territory: To Be Determined