Junior Sales Engineer Representative
About the company
At Air Energy, LLC we specialize in providing our customers with some of the most innovative and energy effective industrial air compressors and vacuum systems on the market.
No matter if our customers are seeking systems for a one-bay auto shop or industrial air compressors for a high tech manufacturing operation, Air Energy has the necessary products and capabilities to take on projects of any size. Our extensive inventory of spare parts, industrial air compressors and vacuum systems allows us to offer our customers exactly what they’re looking for in a timely and cost effective manner.
Our expert service and technical support staff have earned us a reputation for prompt response and reliability crafted over the course of nearly thirty years of experience.
About the role
Business: To develop sensibilities consistent with the operation of Air Energy LLC including the inside sales process, customer interaction, and marketing through the use of both telephone and e-mail communication.
Sales: To learn the full product scope of equipment offered by Air Energy, including the terminology, compressed air and vacuum theory, and mechanical operational aspects of the equipment.
This position will have interaction with Facilities Engineers, Contractors, Medical Facilities, Laboratories, and Industrial Manufacturing Professionals in order to provide equipment solutions to address customer needs.
A defined training period will be determined and will consist of the following preliminary objectives and familiarization of product lines and industry relationships.
- Office training on conceptual aspects and products with Vice President/Sales.
- Training with manufacturer and vendor representatives.
- Eventual travel with sales and service team members out in the field.
- Report directly to the Vice President and provide support with sales process.
- To solicit and qualify leads in assigned and defined territories.
- To follow up leads with proper sales collateral and to communicate and refer active leads to the sales force.
- To accept sales inquiries and refer to the sales force.
- Become fluent with reciprocating compressors and replacements pumps in order to offer inside sales support with regard to such inquiries.
- Become proficient with Q-Serve/Virtual Engineer and provide assistance with the preparation of quotes when asked.
- Learn the ACT System by working with the Sales Administrative
- Assistant Coordinator and provide coverage as needed.
- Preparation of proposals, bid materials, and post bid documentation.
- Strong communication skills with writing, speaking, and listening.