Sales Development Representative
About the company
Integrating digital advertising with inventory, website promotions and external data trends to optimize campaigns.
About the role
ADSHIFT (www.ADSHIFT.com) is a digital marketing technology firm that has developed proprietary, innovative technology and combined it with our top-tier digital advertising expertise to drive exceptional marketing automation. We believe the next frontier in digital marketing is leveraging client data as the real-time programmatic driver of digital advertising efficiency. We were founded in 2011 to pioneer this frontier by focusing on integrating client data including inventory, profit margins, and product pricing to drive real-time advertising updates. Current clients include some of the most recognized brands in the country.
Working at ADSHIFT is very rewarding. We have a highly collaborative work environment that stimulates innovation and rewards initiative. You will have the ability to have an immediate impact and play an integral role in the future of the company. The right candidate is a passionate and driven individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment with digital marketing technology.
Sales Development Representative:
We are seeking a dynamic, highly motivated sales professional to join the ADSHIFT team as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) focusing on prospect research and setting up sales appointments for our platform. The Sales Development Representative will be tasked with learning and understanding our product: its real time integration tools, reporting capabilities and its unique selling points in the marketplace. The SDR will be expected to meet appointment set-up quotas and research their own sales pipeline of new opportunities. This individual will garner unparalleled experience in working for an early stage business and performance will be rewarded with advancement opportunities. We believe in rewarding success and results; as a result your career progression at ADSHIFT can be as fast as it is limitless.
What you will do:
- Reach and exceed quarterly call and appointment quotas
- Build qualified prospect lists and identify the right company contacts
- Qualifying opportunities within target clients
- Prepare and execute email campaigns
- Set appointments and product demonstrations through call and email outreach
- Acquire and maintain extensive knowledge of our product, industry, market and competitors to effectively differentiate AdShift in the marketplace
What you will have:
- Fast paced and fun work environment with an emphasis on innovation and strategy
- Highly competitive compensation that includes a base plus commission
- Compensation also includes profit sharing and annual bonuses
- Medical and dental coverage
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- Frequent firm meetings and outings on company sailboat
- Game room with ping-pong, stocked kitchen, foosball and a Kegerator
- Bachelors degree required; concentration in Marketing, Communications or Advertising preferred
- 1-3+ years of SaaS, Ad-Tech and/or advertising agency sales experience, preferably PPC/SEM or display advertising experience
- Experience and comfortable researching new leads and making cold calls
- Track record of developing and maintaining meeting appointment quota goals
- Ability to be creative, resourceful and autonomous in a start-up environment
- Sales driven, highly organized and methodical with excellent interpersonal skills and diligent attention to detail
- Experience with SalesForce preferred