Business Development Associate / Manager
About the role
ABOUT 314e CORPORATION
314e is a healthcare IT consulting firm offering a wide spectrum of services to the Healthcare Provider organizations across the country. We serve hospitals, health systems, and academic medical centers to provide electronic health records implementation services. We work with over 80 leading health systems from California to New York (and even Hawaii). You can read more about us at www.314e.com.
314e Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
314e is looking to hire remote Business Development Associates/Managers across the US. As a Business Development Associate/Manager, you will be responsible for generating new business by:
- Leading and participating in the entire sales life cycle – cold calling/prospecting, lead generation, presentations, negotiations, client meetings, relationship building, deal closing and customer satisfaction.
- Developing a territory coverage strategy to ensure each assigned account has adequate coverage (via cold/warm calls, emails, on-site meeting, etc.).
- Identifying Key IT Managers and their reporting structures (IT org chart) at assigned accounts.
- Setting up phone calls or on-site meetings between the client managers and SME’s or Senior Management at 314e to seek avenues to penetrate and attract prospect clients.
- Working with 314e Practice Directors to run sales and marketing campaigns at your assigned accounts and ensure timely follow up’s happen after the campaign.
- Participating in industry networking events to generate new leads and build professional relationships.
- Maintaining and improving the quality of data in the company’s CRM system.
- Interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring and supervising junior members of the salesteam, if needed.
Why should you apply? This job does not require relocation and work can be done remotely with occasional on-site meetings and industry networking events (all expenses paid). We offer excellent, above market base salaries with a very attractive commission structure which is linked to the revenue generated. Other benefits include paid time off, 401k, health insurance, company phone and laptop. We also provide training and specific career development opportunities.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years’ recruiting/sales/business development/account management experience in theIT staffing/consulting industry (We welcome experienced IT staffing Recruiters orAccount Managers who want to get into sales to apply!)
- Healthcare IT recruiting/sales experience is a strong plus
- Ability to interact with C-level Executives, Directors, and Managers
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have strong presentation skills
We are looking to hire Business Development Associates/Managers in the following geographical areas, however, if you are located in a major city and near an airport, please apply.
- SF Bay Area or Southern CA
- Seattle, WA
- Atlanta, GA
- Tampa or Orlando, FL
- Houston or Dallas, TX
- Minneapolis, MN
- Chicago, IL
- Philadelphia, PA
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- Hartford, CT
- Boston, MA