Account Development Representative
About the company
7 is an enterprise SaaS solution that is transforming how the world’s leading companies engage with consumers across voice, web, mobile and social. Our software and services are powered by predictive analytics that continually improves the customer experience.
Industry leaders in Financial Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Retail, Telecommunications, Utilities and other industries are increasing their revenue, cutting costs and improving their customer loyalty with 7’s solution.
A fast growing, Sequoia Capital-backed company, 7 is expanding our sales team in our Toronto office. We are looking for sales professionals who want to be constantly challenged, love to learn, and thrive in a company culture that’s a mix of informal and analytical.
About the role
Being a 7 Account Development Representative
We’re looking for an Account Development Representative for our Toronto office. You will collaborate with sales management and account managers to initiate and develop qualified sales leads and set appointments for the direct/outside sales representatives. This is a high volume position with aggressive quotas.
As the first point of contact for all potential customer relationships, your presentation skills, follow-up and integrity must be reflective our brand.
What You’ll Do as a 7 Account Development Representative
- Use your strong lead generation and cold-calling abilities to build a pipeline, qualify raw leads and convert those leads to marketing qualified opportunities
- Apply your persistence and ability to follow through to qualify all inbound sales leads to assess how interested they are with our products, and pursue prospects and turn them into potential opportunities
- Continue your track record of prospecting and selling technology products to Fortune 2000 caliber companies by cold-calling into target accounts, identifying key decision makers, and assigning a minimum number of appointments per quarter for the direct sales team
- Use your excellent organizational and time-management skills to keep accurate accounts, opportunities and contact information in SFDC and deliver reports to management and share the feedback from prospects
- Leverage your top-notch communication and presentation skills to help develop marketing content including: email campaigns, white papers, presentation decks and other marketing collateral
What You’ll Bring as 7 Account Development Representative
- A BA in Business Administration, Marketing or another related field
- A minimum of 2 years of demonstrated inside sales and/or relevant work experience, preferably with experience presenting to Marketing and their agency partners
- Expertise with SalesForce and Marketo (or other marketing automation software and chat systems) and an understanding of SEM
The Culture You Can Expect as a 7 Account Development Representative
The Perks You’ll Enjoy as 7 Account Development Representative
- Health insurance
- Bike friendly office
- Flexible hours
- Paid vacation / PTO
- Social activities outside of work