5 Costly Mistakes You’re Making With Your Sales Hiring (And How To Fix Them) [Webinar]
Source: David Skok
Not only are you losing potential revenue by not hiring the right salespeople for your open roles, you’re losing money: the average cost to replace a failed sales hire is $114,957. Ouch.
To help you avoid making costly sales hiring mistakes, I hosted a free 30-minute webinar on the 5 Costly Mistakes You’re Making With Your Sales Hiring (And How to Fix Them).
In this 30-minute session, you’ll learn:
- Why hiring former athletes doesn’t lead to the best sales hires
- Why hiring from referrals can be bad for a sales team
- How to hire salespeople based on culture fit (and not personal fit)
- How to conduct an interview to accurately assess selling skills
So learn how to fix these common sales hiring mistakes by watching the webinar below:
And access the slides here:
Latest posts by Ji-A Min (see all)
- How To Conduct An Interview In 6 Simple Steps: A Pocket Guide - January 20, 2017
- How Predictive Recruitment Analytics Can Save You 23 Hours [Infographic] - January 19, 2017
- 7 Best Recruiting Tools Of 2017 [Infographic] - January 19, 2017