Source: David Skok
Not only are you losing potential revenue by not hiring the right salespeople for your open roles, you’re losing money: the average cost to replace a failed sales hire is $114,957. Ouch.
To help you avoid making costly sales hiring mistakes, I hosted a free 30-minute webinar on the 5 Costly Mistakes You’re Making With Your Sales Hiring (And How to Fix Them).
In this 30-minute session, you’ll learn:
- Why hiring former athletes doesn’t lead to the best sales hires
- Why hiring from referrals can be bad for a sales team
- How to hire salespeople based on culture fit (and not personal fit)
- How to conduct an interview to accurately assess selling skills
So learn how to fix these common sales hiring mistakes by watching the webinar below:
And access the slides here:
Are you looking for salespeople that are a perfect fit for your sales role, team, and company culture? Use Ideal Candidate to automate candidate sourcing and duplicate your top sales performers. Sign up for a free trial now.
Latest posts by Ji-A Min (see all)
- People Analytics Software: Best Practices From The Experts - September 23, 2016
- Diversity Hiring: 6 Steps To Hiring More Diverse Candidates - September 22, 2016
- People Analytics For Recruitment: A How-To Pocket Guide - September 21, 2016