Source: David Skok
Not only are you losing potential revenue by not hiring the right salespeople for your open roles, you’re losing money: the average cost to replace a failed sales hire is $114,957. Ouch.
To help you avoid making costly sales hiring mistakes, I hosted a free 30-minute webinar on the 5 Costly Mistakes You’re Making With Your Sales Hiring (And How to Fix Them).
In this 30-minute session, you’ll learn:
- Why hiring former athletes doesn’t lead to the best sales hires
- Why hiring from referrals can be bad for a sales team
- How to hire salespeople based on culture fit (and not personal fit)
- How to conduct an interview to accurately assess selling skills
So learn how to fix these common sales hiring mistakes by watching the webinar below:
And access the slides here:
Are you looking for salespeople that are a perfect fit for your sales role, team, and company culture? Use Ideal Candidate to automate candidate sourcing and duplicate your top sales performers. Sign up for a free trial now.
Latest posts by Ji-A Min (see all)
- Recruiting Technology: 4 Tips On Picking The Right Tech For You - October 20, 2016
- A Shortlisting Criteria How-To Guide For Identifying The Best Candidates - October 13, 2016
- Diversity Recruitment: 5 Proven Strategies For Workplace Diversity - October 12, 2016