3 Great Posts To Help You Sell More Today
Compiled by Koka Sexton, Global Sr. Social Marketing Manager at LinkedIn
Example fact: The average salesperson only makes two attempts to reach a prospect (Sirius Decisions). Eighty percent of sales are made on the fifth to twelfth contact.
By Celine Roque published on the Crazy Egg blog
Summary of key points:
- Create a mental visualization
- Create a curiosity gap
- Offer a social role model
3. How to Pitch Better: The Question Pitch (1:36 video)
By Daniel Pink, author of To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others
Key fact to keep in mind: Question pitches are only effective when the facts are clearly on your side.
See Dan’s Vimeo channel for some other great pitch videos.
Latest posts by Ji-A Min (see all)
- The Recruiting Software Stack: A Buyer’s Guide To The Top 4 Innovations - December 2, 2016
- AI Recruitment: The Future of Automated Recruiting - November 22, 2016
- Google Cloud Jobs API: 4 Things You Need to Know - November 17, 2016