3 Great Posts To Help You Sell More Today
Compiled by Koka Sexton, Global Sr. Social Marketing Manager at LinkedIn
Example fact: The average salesperson only makes two attempts to reach a prospect (Sirius Decisions). Eighty percent of sales are made on the fifth to twelfth contact.
By Celine Roque published on the Crazy Egg blog
Summary of key points:
- Create a mental visualization
- Create a curiosity gap
- Offer a social role model
3. How to Pitch Better: The Question Pitch (1:36 video)
By Daniel Pink, author of To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others
Key fact to keep in mind: Question pitches are only effective when the facts are clearly on your side.
See Dan’s Vimeo channel for some other great pitch videos.
Latest posts by Ji-A Min (see all)
- 5 Game-Changing Recruiting Trends In 2017 [Infographic] - January 3, 2017
- 5 Reasons Candidate Rediscovery Is Recruiting’s Next Big Thing - December 20, 2016
- What To Look For In A Resume When Screening Candidates - December 16, 2016