Compiled by Koka Sexton, Global Sr. Social Marketing Manager at LinkedIn
Example fact: The average salesperson only makes two attempts to reach a prospect (Sirius Decisions). Eighty percent of sales are made on the fifth to twelfth contact.
By Celine Roque published on the Crazy Egg blog
Summary of key points:
- Create a mental visualization
- Create a curiosity gap
- Offer a social role model
3. How to Pitch Better: The Question Pitch (1:36 video)
By Daniel Pink, author of To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others
Key fact to keep in mind: Question pitches are only effective when the facts are clearly on your side.
See Dan’s Vimeo channel for some other great pitch videos.
Latest posts by Ji-A Min (see all)
- Recruiting Technology: 4 Tips On Picking The Right Tech For You - October 20, 2016
- A Shortlisting Criteria How-To Guide For Identifying The Best Candidates - October 13, 2016
- Diversity Recruitment: 5 Proven Strategies For Workplace Diversity - October 12, 2016